Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Is it really Required

well, I just keep writing here and there and then i am not able to keep track of them and that is y I thot of writing at some common place which can be accessed from anywhere. Cool!!!

I think I am just fond of writing and love writing and I would have loved if I could have made career out of this. But I guess u need more than what I am to make a career out of this. Anyways I will just keep this going and keep writing something or the other to satiate my need of writing:-)Makes me feel good.

Some of my friends say that I make sense in what I write though I m not sure they still think like that. Well, this is not negative thinking but accepting something which is possible and I believe change is something which will always remain on this earth. Ppl change, thots change, things around u keep changing, I mean everything changes. Isnt it? But why? What is the reason that everything changes? Why cant be something static? Why cant something remain the way they are. Some would challenge that then that wont be life! May be I m not sure though. I feel and take it everything differently. I feel options is the reason behind everyone else. Everything changes because they have option to. If there isnt any option then no change. Well what a big discovery rite :-) Everybody knew this. But thats not all what i think.

Options rather is behind all the misery, grievances and sadness. Is it. Need to ponder on it more but just for hint. We have 2 options, we take one, quite happy with what we have taken but sometime down the line we think other option could have been even better and we make ourselves sad and that is what is bad. Just a thot!

Thats it I guess for first blog of my life. Will try and write something cheerful next time.:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home