Sunday, February 06, 2005

dwarfatlarge blogs

Just going thru some blogs which I must admit are refreshing and not boring to read...There was something written there abt Chidambaram and then abt how costly these apts are in Blore (visible Maintanence valley). Shall I ask them to just have sneek peek at the rates in bay Area(arguably the only Silicon Valley in the world). I assure rest everything will take a big rest.
Anyways its 1'o clock in the nite and I m sitting here in my office writing this. What else can u do when u are forced to sit in the office at this scary hour.
First of all thot may be some body i like will come online and then may be I can chat but it seems things which u like will never happen. Guess sometimes u shud force ur mind to think the other way and then there u go...Suppose it doesnt work like this.

Spoke to mummy today and once again she reiterated that i shud come back and get married...Well i m not opposed to either :-) But still I m not doing either... Strange may be may be not...

Tried umpttenth number of time today to get up early and go for this silly scary and suppose to be hard driving theory test but time i guess will always beat me. Hope I am the winner in this race next time....Hoping against hoep @#$%^ Dunno....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home