Monday, February 07, 2005

One more of sleeping and DVD weekend

After that saturday late night stint in the office got up at 3:00 PM next day...Watched Page 3 and I must say it was something refreshing and new as I had not seen something of this sort in the past. I presume all of us know what happens in the industry but to be narrated by an industry guy was kinda altogether overwhelming experience. It was no eye opener but was a brave film...

I am so bored of my work, its sedentary nature, its monotony, its conspicousness and last but not the least its requirements of looking at one white dumb screen for hours. I am really begining to hate this. Dunno when I m going to get rid of this.

Keep making plans of studying further but god only knows when I m going to materialize this. But what is there I would love to do? May be nothing and just sleep:-)

Might travel to New York again this weekend. Nothing is sure though. This guy to whom I am interacting these days, gathering some requirements for Anti Money Laundering (Supposedly to identify terrorist activities), is some sort of a nurd. Keeps changing the requirements daily and keeps calling me to New York in this chilling winter. Though good sometimes at least get to travel and roam around on company's expenses. Lets see how it goes. Actually he sits in New York and me in SFO and we normally talk over the phone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home