Monday, February 14, 2005

Cricket weekend

It must be after 6 years that I touched the bat and ball once again. Was so refreshing and entertaining that for those few hours I forgot that I was in US of A. It felt really good and dint feel as if I was getting bored on this weekend. Was surprised to know that cricket is popular here as well but only amongst Indians. MC , BC, presure cooker and cricket are some of the things which Indians carry everywhere. I dont think we can live without them. But seriously aftermath of that glory and ecstasy of few hours was unbearable. Whole body is awefully paining but still I guess it was worth everything. Looking forward to play this game of cricket once again some time in the new future.

Then saw this movie called Shall we Dance. Was nice movie with nothing in black or white rather just in grey. How our life is. Well there wasnt much story in it but then was good to watch. Was defnitely one of those feel good movies.

Then ya slept a lot as usual and again on this monday couldt make to DMV office for the driving test. Sad bloke I am! Have been planning to do this for like some 10 weeks and still not able to make it. Dunno when that determination will come in...

Anyways was a good weekend after some 2 months since the day I have left my country. Something to cherish finally:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Deeps said...

I saw Shall we Dance recently too. I espescially liked Susan Sarandon's dialogue saying "We all need witnesses to our lives". So true, so touching :)

- Deeps

http://deardeepthi.blogspot.com

12:42 AM  
Blogger Amit said...

Thats wat we keep longing for our entire life!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home