Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tagged

Well was tagged by Deepthi(first comments on my blog were from her). Somehow finished it. Took a long time though:-)

Seven Things you want to do before you die:

  1. Paragliding : Got a chance once but got scared n changed my plans.
  2. Bungee Jumping: Havent got a chance till now but i know first time I will be scared and I may come back without doing it.
  3. Adopt a child: No particular reason for this. Just wanna do it.
  4. Open a free school in a village: Well everytime I read some news that so many percent children have no access to even kindergarten. Makes me feel sad. Just want to do my part. Have started with 2 boys now.:-)
  5. Not do anything for 3 months. Just tea, tv and sleep: I m tired of this fast paced life.
  6. Have enough money in hands so that I dont have to think twice before buying anything (reasonable :-)): Even If I have to buy a shirt costing $100. I think n think n think and then finally decide not to.
  7. Be diplomatic: Being straight forward is bad at times. Speaking your heart out is not always advisable.


Seven Things you can do :

  1. Cook- Have learnt it recently after coming to US.
  2. Live alone or shall i say live away from home.
  3. Spend money on others.
  4. Cry.
  5. Make fool of myself and laugh at myself.
  6. Play almost any kind of game/sport.
  7. Talk incessantly if I want to.- Lately developed habit

Seven Things you can't do:
  1. Lie and Cheat - Is there any other way through which one can cheat ?
  2. Be very focussed and do what I plan to do.
  3. Swimming - Can just float without breathing for some time.
  4. Not get upset with India's defeat in cricket- I dont know why but bloddy thing still pains.
  5. When I sneeze, just sneeze once- Minimum number is 2. Just cant have one.
  6. Write Poems though I would have loved to.
  7. Save enough.


Seven Things you say most:

  1. F***. Its always used as an exclaimation mark. When I have to show this aghasted emotion.
  2. Sir: To address anybody.
  3. Chalo then: Last line in my mails. Last sentence if i m going out of somewhere.
  4. Mast: Anything thats good.
  5. I dont know: When I dont know anything or when I dont want to talk.
  6. Kya chal raha hain: Whats happening.
  7. Some hindi slangs which are not too good to hear. I dont think social sanctity of this website allows me write it here or not.



Seven Things that attract you to the opposite sex:

  1. Gait and Looks - Hmmmmmmmmm.
  2. Voluptuousness - My kind is not slim. Should have some wt where it matters.
  3. Smile - This just puts me in mood anytime.
  4. Smartness and Sense of humour - Cant do without this.
  5. No hair please other than on the head. - It just turns me off.
  6. Perfume- This is really important. Good mesmerizing odour.
  7. Dressing Sense - She has to be very well dressed. She should know what looks good on her and what not.

Seven Celebrity crushes:
There are lots of them. Virtually everybody but still I'll try n name few who are right on top of that list.
  1. Aishwarya Rai:Nothing to say- common choice.
  2. Nandita Das: She has some best features in the town.
  3. Steffi Graf- My first TV crush.
  4. Rati Agnihotri - If she says yes today I will marry her. ya even today.
  5. Jennifer Lopez - I love her ___.
  6. Whirlpool Ad female(Cant recall her name) - Used to come in these whirpool ads with 2 kids and a hubby. May be her name is Gayathri.
  7. Latest one Sania Mirza - She is cool and makes her own fashion statements.



Seven People you want to tag:
Cant finish this off. Instead will write about
Seven Habits which I dont appreciate

  1. Self bragging
  2. 'Cant say NO' habit.
  3. Intellectual Masturbation - Intellectual masturbation can be defined as: 1. The act of satisfying one’s ego through statements intended only to show off one’s intelligence. 2. Acting like a know-it-all jerk that no one likes to listen to and everyone wishes would just shut up. Courtsey this.
  4. Diplomacy.- Ya I know I want learn this before I die.
  5. Talking bad behind somebody's back.
  6. Leaving the kitchen dirty after cooking food - Yes it freaks me out when I have to first clean the kitchen before cooking.
  7. Unnecessary Show off.


4 Comments:

Blogger Deeps said...

Oh wow thanks man!!

One bit of advice when you want to do these adventure sports like paragliding/bungee, first go and pay the money. Usually if its a really good place, there'll be no refunds and you just have to jump atleast for not wasting the money ;-).

And that sneeze tidbit is cool :-D. Well, all the best in the things you wanna do :).

6:35 AM  
Blogger Amit said...

Well I have already lost money once...Fear was too big a demotivator than loosing money
being a motivator. But sometime I m damn sure that I m going to go and do it. Dunno, however,
when will that sometime come.

10:13 AM  
Blogger wise donkey said...

bungee jumpin not 4 me:(

interesting read, and wonderful to read about the 2 boys:)

12:53 AM  
Blogger Amit said...

Did not quite get your statement abt the 2 boys. Did I mention anywhere abt 2 boys?
Kinda puzzled...

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home