Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dont even remember now when was the last time, when I had posted something here...May be sometime in the fag end of the year 2005...But I guess I have been very busy after that and I dont think I have felt this bad in the past 2-3 years...Today has been miserable...Close to worst day of my life...Havent felt like this and blog comes handy to give a vent to your feelings...Am I missing my freinds so dearly today? U bet...So many of these close friends but none of them here to share my feelings, to whom I can talk to, to whom I can relate to...Cant believe....It has always been like this...When you need somebody the most, at that time only, you wont find them there...I want to puke but cant even puke, nothings coming out...

Here I am blogging so that I can let at least something out...It seems some software is acting like a good friend of mine...Its letting me do, what I wanna do...only if I could record here, only if I could speak instead of typing...How I wish I was not in this country...How I wish I was at home...Anyways, dont think I can do much about it, knowing very well that next few days are going to be worse...Need to work on my MBA course as well...Dunno how am I gonna do that...Too much stress for me to handle...

Havent said a thing about the horrible episode which made me feel like that but I dont think I can write anything about it...I dont think I can share this with the software or with some random readers (if there are any)...

Am I going to feel good now once I have written something here...No I dont think so...Bloddy feeling is still there...Time I guess is the only thing which might improve things but cant say that for at least a month because things are going to continue like this for at least a month...And yes I cant do anything about them....They will stay like this sadly...Lets see what happens after a month...

God Please give me some strength to handle this...Havent faced antyhing even remotely close to this...And please help those who desperately need it, give them something to cheer about, give them the strength to deal with it and give them enough power to say and do what they wanna say and do...

Amen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deeps said...

I Hope that God gives you the strength you need to face whatever is this cricis. I can't claim to know your situation, but I've been there before when I have felt all alone in this strange country.

But you have yourself. You are the one who can help you. You are the one who can console you. And you are the one who can help you get better. And I'm sure you will! Cheer up!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Amit said...

Thanks for the kind words Deepthi...

3:29 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hi Amit,

You are not alone. I too had abandoned my blog Musings by Meg (http://musingsbymeg.blogspot.com), which you had liked and posted comments on.

I don't know what kind of crisis you had to go through…but I hope it's long over.

I'd like to tell you just one year ago, just about the same time as you I too was facing the biggest crisis of my life. I thought I'd never be able to come out of it… But then,...I survived it. Not just survived it, but flourished. I hope the same, or something better, has happened to you.

You are welcome to visit my new blog A Brand New Life (http://brandnewmeg.blogspot.com) and share your experience.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home