Friday, March 11, 2005

Work kills me

Its been a long time! Ya it has really been but then its been long days as well.
Just get enough time to breathe and today and I just had to give myself some
respite. And this is the best way of letting something out. Well almost! When u
dont have anybody around to whom u can talk to then what do u do? U write!

I have been working crazily for almost a month now for 13-14 hours a day. Its
grotesque! Life sucks!These are the thots which come to my mind when I have
to cook food after putting my ass down on my comfortable chair for 13-14 hours.
The worst part abt my job is it has no unexpected excitement and no remotely
interesting work. Not even "Change" which we say is the most static thing everywhere.
Sadly Software professionals (like me) all they want is money...Just cant deny the fact that
I m here for money and for no other reason.

Anyways there is atleast something to cheer about. My appraisal went very well
and my manager was exptectedly very happy with my work and has marked me
the best possible resource. Hopefully finally this time he'll deem me fit for the promotion.
Please pray! I'll be obliged.

Watch Terminal! Tom Hanks is arguably the best to portray such roles. Cool soothing and feel good movie.

Here is the food for thought....Why do we keep investing in shares and relationship even when we keep loosing? Any thots are most welcome....

Hopefull this is going to be a gr8 weekend. Going out for a party today night! Friend is getting engaged in the month of May....He is really elated...This is his Love cum Arranged Marriage...Can there be anything better happening for a bachelor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home