Thursday, March 31, 2005

One more birthday!

Well This must be first birthday of my life in which I was so dead about. I mean dint feel with every passing day that some special day is coming. May be that is because of the country I m livin in and I knew that nothing special is goin to happen....

But in the night itself I was pleasantly surprised when my 2 roomates got me a wonderful and pampered me by asking me to cut that...That was really sweet on their part. I guess I had an idea about this at 10:00 PM 30th march nite itself when I heard them whispering something but rather behaving in a way that I am not interested in thier private chat and just letting the things go. I guess thats what most of us would do :-) Good start to the birthday...

Then I got almost call from everybody in my big joint family (total no. of calls were 9)which was really nice to know that all of them remembered my birthday...

As soon as i came to my office I was told that I would have to leave what I m doing right now and will have to fly to New York on a small assignment (2-3 months). That was all out of the blues was very sudden. Was actually elated when I came to know that Client has specifically given my name for this small assignment and they wanted me only there....That was kinda very honourable. I was obliged!!!Hopefully this would convince my manager for the promotion which I have been waiting for some time....

Its afternoon here n I dont know where I would treating my friends... Let us see where we go to chill out...Now we cant even plan for Friday as I wont be here till friday...

New York must be cool during this time. Its spring time and I suppose this is the best time to visit any place in US. But again it would b all alone.. Hope I find some company...Just praying for that....

3 Comments:

Blogger Deeps said...

Many Many Happy returns of the day :) Hope you had a great day :)

BTW looks like you missed being born on Fool's day just by one ;-) Hmmmm...

- Deeps.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Amit said...

:-)
Well thats my luck....Isnt it? Or was it that my parents changed the date from 1st April to 31st of March :-) Kidding....

10:42 AM  
Blogger wise donkey said...

Belated Birthday Wishes :)
Hope you have a fantastic year ahead:)

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home